Quality management system
Proud to be ISO-9000: 2008 compliant.
- USIP Quality Policy
- U.S. Industrial Piping is dedicated to providing products and services which consistently satisfy our customer needs.
- Management is responsible for creating an environment that empowers each employee to do his or her job right.
- Each employee is responsible for the quality and continuous improvement of our products and services
U.S. Industrial Piping is committed, as a minimum, to the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section I, Section VIII Division 1, ASME B31.1.
U.S. Industrial Piping has a rigorous Quality Control system to support this commitment.
TESTING METHODSU.S. Industrial Piping offers a variety of testing options to meet your project requirements.
- Visual Inspection
- Hydrostatic Pressure
- X-Ray Radiography
- Ultrasound Flaw Detection
- Liquid Penetration (LP)
- Blacklight Fluorescene (PT)
- Magnetic Particle
- Boroscope with Video Results
- Positive Material Identification (PMI) via
X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) or
Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES)
- Surface Coating Thickness